Collect Your Old Tax DebtMay 18, 2017
IRS Now Utilizing Private Debt CollectorsMay 29, 2017
There are a lot of scammers out there who are claiming they are from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS ). They get your name from public records and then prey on the weak and uninformed, Here are somethings to be aware of so that you do not fall victim to their scams:
- The IRS will never contact you by email, text message or social media.
- The IRS does not threaten you with enforement action, such as lawsuits or imprisonment.
- The IRS will not demand payment via debit or wire transfers. They will mail a bill to you.
- The IRS will not have you arrested just because you owe a debt.
- Payments should only be sent to the United States Treasury.
It is important to have an advocate on your side to represent you. Please call (844) 200-8686 and let New Horizons Tax Relief protect you and your rights.